My kind of weekend

This past weekend, my high school, Madison County, won its football game. UVA beat Richmond Saturday. My favorite NASCAR driver Tony Stewart won at Atlanta Motor Speedway Sunday. VT lost Monday. That was a great weekend of sports for me.

Next weekend, UVA plays USC so I don't know if this streak will continue. And the Cowboys, my favorite NFL team, open with the Redskins. Should be an interesting game. Dallas' OL has made me nervous this preseason and Washington could be dangerous with Mike Shanahan as its coach, so we'll see how it goes.

Look for my next blog post on probably Friday or early Saturday. I'll probably talk about the upcoming weekend's football games and provide plenty of picks at both the college and pro level. I'm 0-2 so far on the year so hopefully I can turn that around (I picked VT to beat Boise and Navy to beat Maryland). Also, I might start poking around to see how I can personalize the look of my new blog.

Comments

  1. don't be so worried, especially about haynesworth. (that is, if he even plays)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment