Today's bowl picks

Armed Forces Bowl
Army vs. SMU
This one actually started before I started this post so I can't pick this one, but I honestly probably would've went with SMU. Army led at halftime, 16-0.

Pinstripe Bowl-3:20
Kansas State vs. Syracuse
I'm excited to watch a little of this one because it is taking place in Yankee Stadium. I'll go with the Big 12 and K-State in this one. Wildcats take it, 24-16.

Music City Bowl-6:40
North Carolina vs. Tennessee
It's impressive that UNC did this well this year, with all the controversy surrounding the program. The Vols had a couple close calls this year and finished up 6-6, but could've had a couple more wins. Most notably, they seemingly beat LSU only to have to play the last play over again when it was discoverd the Vols had 13 defensive players on the field. On a second try, the Tigers won, breaking the Vols' hearts.
This should be a good game. My mind says take the SEC and Tennessee. But I have this feeling about UNC. They've been a gritty team all year. I'm going to go with the Heels, 28-27.

Holiday Bowl-10:00
Nebraska vs. Washington
These teams met earlier in the year, with the Cornhuskers blowing out the Huskies 56-21. Washington will have more motivation in this one than Nebraska, which blew a lead in the Big 12 title game and thus a chance to make a BCS bowl. The Cornhuskers win, but it is more competitive than the earlier meeting. 34-28.

Comments