Bowl picks

I missed picking the Sugar Bowl, but no doubt I would've taken Arkansas over Ohio State, so I'll give myself an 'L' there. Here are the rest of my picks up until the national title game. I'll pick that separately.

Tonight
GoDaddy.com Bowl
Middle Tennessee vs. Miami, Ohio
I like the rejuvenated Redhawks in this one to beat the Blue Raiders. Miami improved from 1-11 to 9-4 this year. 34-24

Friday
Cotton Bowl
LSU vs. Texas A&M
Tough pick. The Aggies really came on at the end of the year. But I'm going with the Tigers, 23-17.

Saturday
BBVA Compass Bowl
Kentucky vs. Pittsburgh
Kentucky, 27-23.

Sunday
Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl
Boston College vs. Nevada
Nevada, 31-24.

Coming up: Discussing Jason Garrett as new Cowboys coach, Virginia basketball getting ready for UNC, and NFL Wild Card weekend picks. Plus, bowl record update.

Comments