NBA playoffs-Conference semifinals

Sitting down to the beginning of the Thunder-Grizzlies series, marking the start of the conference semifinal round of the NBA playoffs. I went 5-3 with my first-round picks. My losses were picking the Spurs, Magic, and Trail Blazers. Here are my picks for this round:

Western Conference
No. 8 Grizzlies vs. No. 4 Thunder-Thunder 4-3
No. 3 Mavericks vs. No. 2 Lakers-Lakers 4-2

Eastern Conference
No. 5 Hawks vs. No. 1 Bulls-Bulls 4-3
No. 3 Celtics vs. No. 2 Heat-Celtics 4-2

Comments

  1. Wise choice picking my Celts... I think our defense will contain the Heat's O, especially with Jermaine O'Neal playing like he has. And if Shaq comes back it will only help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not looking so wise right now haha but nothing's really happened yet because a road team hasnt won. so still time for boston to turn this around.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment