ACC Football Previews: Intro

The summer lull is about over. The NFL held its first preseason game tonight, the Cowboys vs. the Dolphins in the Hall of Fame game. MLB playoff races are heating up. NASCAR is nearing its Chase. Fall is coming. Which also means college football is coming. This season, I will once again write ACC team previews, and
there will be 14 this year as opposed to 12 with the addition of Syracuse and Pittsburgh to the league. As I have done in the first two years of this project, I will start in the ACC's Atlantic Division and move North to South, and then do the same in the conference's Coastal Division. I have normally released previews three schools at a time until I finish nine schools, then release two, then Virginia. Since there are now 14 teams in the league, I am going to release two at a time until I get to 10, then release North Carolina, Georgia Tech, and Miami, and then finally, Virginia. I hope to have the first two previews, Boston College and Syracuse, done by the end of this week.

Comments