NFL picks

I last did NFL picks two weeks ago and went 5-3. I then picked the Redskins to beat the Vikings Nov. 3 and they did not. I am 27-25 on the season in NFL picks.

Browns at Bengals, 1 p.m. CBS
Bengals 20, Browns 19

Redskins at Eagles, 1 p.m. FOX
The Eagles have lost an incredible 10 straight home games. I think that streak finally ends vs. the 'Skins. Philly has been doing well offensively lately and Washington is still giving up a lot of yards.
Eagles 34, Redskins 30

49ers at Saints, 4:25 p.m. FOX
Saints 27, 49ers 20

Packers at Giants, 4:25 p.m. FOX
Philadelphia and now New York are both getting lucky by not having to face Green Bay with Aaron Rodgers. Instead, Scott Tolzien will start for the Pack. I think the Giants win, but it will be close.
Giants 23, Packers 20

Chiefs at Broncos, 8:30 p.m. NBC
Kansas City has been living on the edge for awhile now so I think it loses one here. However, I think the Chiefs will win the return trip to Kansas City in a couple weeks (Broncos could change my mind with a great performance Sunday). Denver has not been as dominate lately and Kansas City is coming off a bye so it should be ready. This has the potential to be a great game. If Denver gets over 30, Kansas City won't be able to keep up.
Broncos 28, Chiefs 27

Patriots at Panthers, 8:30 p.m. Monday night
Carolina is a legit team with a great defense but still has yet to face a legit offense during its winning streak. Its opponent last week, San Francisco, has struggled mightily at times this season on offense. The Patriots are generally very good coming off a bye under Bill Belichick and seem to have gotten their offense going lately, scoring 27 points vs. Miami and 55 vs. Pittsburgh. I think the Panthers will factor into the postseason picture in a few weeks but I think their five-game win streak comes to a close Monday night in a tight contest.
Patriots 24, Panthers 21

Comments